Purchase or Sale of a Business
Browse through our listings for business brokers committed with the expertise to assist you if the business for sale is still available.
|Ref No||M316/UJS-05|| |
|Category||Engineering / Finance|
|Websites for Sale|
Licensed Loan Company (Online)This is a special online loan license and the company is equipped with a license issued by the Kementerian Perumahan & Kerajaan Tempatan (KPKT) to conduct business in the following categories:
• Housing Loan
• Personal Loan
• Business Loans
• Education Loans
• Car Loans
• Motorcycle Loans
• Electrical / Electronic Appliances Loan
• Secured Loans (Pawn Business)
No down payment. Full payment must be made once the conversion process on the name and shares of the company is completed.
The Company has no liability. The company is inactive and has no record of business operations. Currently, the company has a loan license (not online) issued in the name of the company with two directors. There are no restrictions on the change of business location or director.
This Online Loan License will allow companies to promote and provide loans nationwide online.
Currently, there are only 5 licenses issued by KPKT throughout Malaysia and all of them are owned by major companies.
Once the buyer signs the SPA to acquire the company, the seller will settle the following liabilities:
ONLINE LOAN LICENSE APPLICATION
Apply for an Online Loan License with the following steps:
1. The seller at his own expense will appoint a consultant to assist in the application and obtain an Online Loan license from the Kementerian Perumahan & Kerajaan Tempatan (KPKT).
2. The consultant will prepare the documents and take all actions on behalf of the seller until the license is obtained from the ministry.
3. The sale price also includes setting up servers, websites, mobile applications, and other infrastructure requirements that enable online loan services to be performed.
4. The period for applying for a new Online Loan License within four to seven months.
5. The paid-up capital of the company is 2 million with the total amount having been spent to obtain a license. In the event of an addition to the paid-up capital needs to be made, it will be borne by the buyer.
6. The selling price of the Company together with the Online Loan License is RM4.5 million. (Ringgit Malaysia Four Million and Five Hundred Thousand only)
Available on Request
|Back Contact Us|
Back to Top