We Can Sell Your Business
The right channel can help your business find a source of potential buyers and aid in the sale of your company. Selling your business is a complex matter, let’s work with our professional advisers for the best results.
Let us know if there’s any way we can help you? * Private and Confidential
BUSINESS FOR SALE
Avoid costly mistakes. Let us show you the right way to achieve the best possible result, in the shortest possible time selling a business can be a very intimidating, complex, frustrating and time-consuming process. There are legal, tax, accounting, and regulatory issues to address.
Owners or managers should not be distracted from the day to day operations whilst the business is on the market. Don't fall into the trap of losing interest in the business once you have decided to sell. Selling a business is a marketing exercise, it requires time to plan and prepare the sale. Warning! Do not go to the market with half-baked documentation, unless you are selling only assets not goodwill.
We have an extensive database of local and oversea buyers and investors wishing to buy profitable and sustainable businesses. However, we do have some buyers are wishing to buy the existing renovation or takeover with the location only.
15 Questions to Ask Before Put Your Business for Sale to The Market
The following items need addressing before taking the business to the market:-
1. Is it the right time to sell?
2. What is the reason for selling?
3. What is the true value of the business?
4. How do I set a selling price? Is it realistic?
5. How much information should I disclose to the potential buyers?
6. Do I need help to identify the buyers? How do I reach them?
7. What am I selling? E.g. Renovation, Fittings, Equipment, Stocks, Goodwill, Location?
8. How do I present my financials to prospective buyers?
9. What are the statutory requirements? Do I need to prepare a Vendors Statement as required by law?
10. Can I assign my lease? Has the owner or management agreed?
11. Who should i approach for business for sale?
12. How to sell my business with Private and Confidential?
13. how to do marketing to sell your business?
14. When do I inform the staff, suppliers and customers?
15. Should you sell your company without a Business Broker or Business Transfer Agent?
Selling Your Business with Us
Maybe you're thinking of sell your business in Malaysia? If you wish to discuss the selling of your business and obtain the best possible asking price, simply complete enquiry form below.
Alternatively, you can contact us on
For a completely confidential no obligation discussion.* All your information will be held in the strictest confidence.
Back to Top